Virtual | September 7, 8, 14 & 16 | Click here to register.
Early Bird pricing through August 17th.
To receive updates about future sessions, click here.
4 – 1/2 day (4-hour sessions | starting at at (10:00 am ET each day)
LawVision and the LPM Institute are pleased to offer its LPM certification workshop on legal project management, virtually over four 1/2 day sessions. Learn the fundamentals to efficiently and effectively manage your matters or engagements. This hands-on program will demonstrate how proven project management principles can be successfully applied to legal work and teach you how to implement project management on your matters. Our broad experience in the legal market makes this program uniquely useful to those who are seeking to gain and apply valuable project management skills in the legal arena. In this program, you will:
- Learn how to adapt proven project management best practices to the legal industry
- Understand the four phases of legal project management
- Experiment with tools and processes to successfully manage client demands, improve profitability of matters, and prepare budgets
- Work through case studies based on actual legal matters
- Immediately apply principles and procedures from the case study so you can learn how LPM can work on your mattersEarly
- Receive the LPM LaunchPad™ Certificate in Fundamentals of Legal Project Management at the completion of the program
To view the full brochure for the September 2022 Workshop, click here.