Please note: The November 2023 session has been cancelled.
Live in Washington, DC (8:30 am ET Breakfast, 9:00 – 5:00 pm ET Workshop) March 13 – 14.
Click here to register. Click here to hear quotes from recent attendees.
Click here to receive updates for future workshops.
LawVision is pleased to sponsor Colin Jasper, a world-leading expert in pricing professional services, and Stuart Dodds, a world-leading and long-serving pricing practitioner in the global legal market have teamed up to offer this exciting and informative Legal Pricing Masterclass. The workshop covers leading practices for pricing matters and managing pricing at a firm level. Colin and Stuart use practical examples of how legal practices have improved pricing performance.
This highly interactive workshop delivers a breadth of content targeting the goals for each session. The workshop is designed to help your firm learn how to price work more effectively to win business, enhance client relationships, and not simply cede to client discount requests that do not make economic sense.
The Masterclass is designed:
- To develop the pricing capability of participants and
- To help identify specific pricing opportunities that their firm can immediately realize.
How will my firm benefit?
- Identify and prioritize opportunities to improve your firm’s pricing outcomes.
- Identify methods of building your firm’s pricing capability.
- Explore numerous case studies of how firms have significantly improved their pricing outcomes.
- Understand the various components of pricing and how leading firms are managing each area to improve pricing outcomes
- Confidence in how to manage pricing negotiations in a manner that achieves your goals while strengthening client relationships
- Expertise in how to price to win work and improve your profitability
- Knowledge of how to manage and drive improved pricing outcomes within your firm