Remaining 2023 Legal Pricing Roundtable Meeting Dates
|UK – US||AUS – US|
|Oct 25: Zoom (9:00 am – 12:00 pm ET)||Oct 26/27: Zoom (9:00 am – 12:00 pm AEST)|
Legal Pricing Roundtable Member Portal
Legal Pricing Roundtable Overview
Our Legal Pricing Roundtable aims to bring together individuals responsible for pricing to share ideas and experiences, participate in interactive presentations led by guest speakers, and discuss the “best practices” their firms are implementing. The Roundtable aims to develop leaders in this emerging market and to assist participants in delivering value to their firms. All discussions are confidential to the Roundtable members.
Some topics of interest suggested by our members for 2023 are:
- Pricing structures (including those from other industries),
- Negotiation strategies (examples of successful techniques),
- Methods for determining overhead,
- Partner training,
- Pricing team structures,
- Innovation and technology, and
- Client perspective.
2023 Roundtable Member Benefits
Virtual and hybrid structure and benefits this year: We have committed to giving you even more than last year:
- One hybrid meeting (offering in-person and virtual participation): A full-day meeting with a reception
- Three virtual meetings: These will continue in the format used during the pandemic and allow participation without the cost of travel
- Core content-focused meetings: Each meeting will have a primary focus, such as the abovementioned topics. Break-out discussions will be a mix of problem-solving discussion, topic-based, and role-based.
- Unlimited firm/team member attendance: Each firm’s membership dues permit access to all firm/team members in their geography at each virtual meeting, in addition to the private portal of past meeting materials and more. Firms can join for their region: North America (US and Canada), UK/Europe/EMEA, or Australia, or they can select a global membership covering all their offices. Contact Eva Booth at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information if you want to expand your membership.
- Global learning and networking: Virtual meetings benefit from international exposure at all the sessions. The United States, United Kingdom, and Australian Legal Pricing Roundtables will continue to have virtual meetings that span regions. You can share with global pricing leaders, select the timing that fits your schedule, or participate in both.
Continued existing benefits:
- Access to prior meetings recordings and documents in the member portal
- Access to the LinkedIn Legal Pricing Roundtable group
- 20-percent discount on all open programs offered by LawVision and Positive Pricing (including single enrollment in the online LPM courses)
All meetings will be designed to include facilitated conversations based on topics suggested by the members. The in-person/hybrid meetings will include a professional development segment to be presented by a well-known authority on relevant topics for the members’ roles. Time will also be built for roundtable sharing among members on issues of specific interest to the members. The hybrid roundtable meetings will be one day, plus a reception the night before or after the meeting. The Legal Pricing Roundtable hybrid meeting meets on a consecutive day with the Legal Project Management Roundtable hybrid meeting, and the two groups have the reception together. There is a significant overlap in membership between the two groups.
Please contact Susan Lambreth (email@example.com) or Eva Booth (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on membership fees. The membership fee will be billed upon acceptance of membership and thereafter annually in December of each year. Membership also includes all meals at the live meetings (breakfast and lunch).
Roundtable Founders / Facilitators
- Stuart Dodds | Director | Positive Pricing | email@example.com
- Colin Jasper | Director | Positive Pricing | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Susan Raridon Lambreth | Principal | LawVision | email@example.com
To Sign Up