Innovation & Value Leaders 2023 Roundtable Meeting Dates
- February 28: Noon – 3:00 pm: Zoom
- June 8: Noon – 3:00 pm: Zoom
- October 12: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm ET Hybrid and reception after in Washington, DC
Innovation & Value Leaders Roundtable Member Portal
The Innovation and Value Leaders Roundtable is designed to provide an exclusive forum for the senior leaders of innovation and client value/service in major firms to assist each other via a peer network of trusted advisors and friends. The goal is to foster energetic, strategic, and confidential discussions about innovation and value topics – the intent is to stretch intellectual thinking while offering concrete ideas on actions that can be taken today. There are many programs with speakers and large conferences, but this is designed to unite the senior leaders of these functions in a smaller setting to share issues, ideas, approaches, and challenges. Roundtable members meet twice a year and receive other important benefits described below.
Discussion topics are member-driven and selected and have included issues such as:
- Innovation trends at large, research, and methodologies
- Legal innovation perspectives: practice, delivery, financial performance, structure, process, service, brand, client engagement
- Innovation measurement, tracking, and ROI
- New product development techniques in professional services
- Managing risks, setting expectations, iterative learning loops, failing fast
- Managing client expectations for innovation and value approaches
- Innovation process: development methodologies and law firm adoption
- Innovation impact categorization: incremental versus disruptive
- New innovative practice areas for law firms
- Client service design strategies and innovation
- New law firm business models, structure, and capital allocation models
- Innovation with data/data science, predictive analytics, machine learning
- Education and training for embracing change/accelerating change management
- Coaching and training for innovative thinking for lawyers and administrative professionals
- Advanced topics: data science, client service innovation (CX), new firm roles, law firm digitization
2023 Roundtable Member Benefits – Click here to download a copy.
The 2023 Innovation and Value Leaders Roundtable Benefits, including:
- Two hybrids with cocktail receptions and one additional virtual meeting
- Access to prior meetings recordings and documents in the member portal
- Access to the LinkedIn Roundtable Group
- 20-percent discount on all open programs offered by LawVision and Positive Pricing, including single enrollment in the online LPM courses)
- Please get in touch with Susan Lambreth (email@example.com) or Eva Booth (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on membership fees. The membership fee will be billed upon acceptance of membership and thereafter annually in December of each year. Membership also includes all meals at the live meetings (breakfast and lunch).
For questions or more information, contact: Susan Raridon Lambreth at 615.545.5530, email@example.com, or Mark Medice at 412.721.9475; firstname.lastname@example.org.